Viewing July 2012 - June 2013 results
* Too few results to achieve a 0.7 reliability level, which is the minimum threshold for meaningful reporting.
- All differences in scores are calculated prior to rounding and are rounded for display purposes only.
- All statistical tests are conducted at the 95% confidence level. Statistically significant differences are marked as being “Below” or “Better” than the State wide average. Scores that are not statistically significantly different are marked as “Average.”
- The survey was mailed to approximately 90,000 commercially-insured adults (18 and older) in the Puget Sound area between October 2011 and January 2012. The survey asked patients to report their experiences with their health care provider and the provider's office staff over the last 12 months.
- A new patient experience survey is in the field now and results will be available during the 1st quarter of 2016.
For more information about the measures, including data source and measurement period, see Technical Specifications for Community Checkup Measures.